JAPAN: General Mills to launch veggie-flavoured Haagen-Dazs
Haagen-Dazs Japan has launched two new veggie-inspired flavours
General Mills has launched vegetable-flavoured Haagen-Dazs ice cream in Japan.
Haagen Dazs SpoonVege will debut across Japan from 12 May.
The range will initially comprise of two flavours: Tomato Cherry and Carrot Orange. Tomato Cherry features the "sweetness and flavour of the tomatoes" and the "acidity and fruity aroma of of cherry" to offer a "full-bodied taste and a rich tomato ice cream", the company said.
Carrot Orange features "sweet and soft carrot" and the refreshing fragrance and refresing acidity of orange".
The RSP for the ice creams, including consumption tax, is JPY547 (US$5.33)
General Mills, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Canadean's "General Mills, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains ...
General Mills continues its worldwide growth in packaged food, although it is challenged in key categories by lower growth in the mature US market. Integration of its key acquisitions (Yoki Alimentos ...
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt