USA: General Mills to test online customized cereal service
In an effort to better understand and meet changing consumer needs, General Mills today announced that it will soon begin testing a Web site that will allow visitors to create their own customized cereal based on their individual health needs and taste preferences. Because of its limited initial capacity, the site will not immediately be open to the general public, but rather will be tested with select sets of consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival