SWEDEN/USA: General Nutrition buys US rights to Olibra
Sweden's LTP Lipid Technologies Provider AB has signed a license and supply agreement in the US with nutritional supplement retailer General Nutrition Corporation, giving GNC an exclusive right in the US to LTP's satiety ingredient Olibra, for the dietary supplement market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target