USA: Genesee Corporation announces first quarter results
Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) yesterday announced results for the first fiscal quarter ended July 28, 2001. The Corporation is currently operating under a plan of liquidation and dissolution that was approved by shareholders in October 2000. Pursuant to this plan, the Corporation sold its brewing business and a substantial portion of its equipment leasing business in December 2000. As a result of these transactions, the Corporation's brewing and equipment leasing businesses are reported as discontinued operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target