USA: Genesee Corporation announces first quarter results
Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) yesterday announced results for the first fiscal quarter ended July 28, 2001. The Corporation is currently operating under a plan of liquidation and dissolution that was approved by shareholders in October 2000. Pursuant to this plan, the Corporation sold its brewing business and a substantial portion of its equipment leasing business in December 2000. As a result of these transactions, the Corporation's brewing and equipment leasing businesses are reported as discontinued operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid