USA: Genesee Corporation announces first quarter results
Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) announced, on Friday, results for the first fiscal quarter ended July 29, 2000.The Corporation has previously announced that it is in the process of selling its brewing and equipment leasing businesses. Given these circumstances, the Corporation has reported these business segments as discontinued operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw