USA: Genetic ID corrects misinformation
Genetic ID, the independent testing lab that detected an unapproved corn variety in Taco Bell taco shells sold in U.S. food stores, offers the following correction. On September 18, Bloomberg News released a story that stated, "Aventis criticized the testing lab, saying Genetic ID made a charge earlier this year that Japanese snackmakers were using unapproved genetically engineered corn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth