DENMARK: Genetically modified bacteria accidents at Danisco prompt investigation
Investigations have been initiated in Denmark after accidents with genetically manipulated bacteria occurred at Danisco Cultor . The local authority's technical and environmental committee decided on Thursday to call in the Danish Forest and Nature agency, the highest environmental power in the field. Danisco Cultor, based in Grinsted in Denmark is the world's largest producer and supplier of emulsifiers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"