USA: George F. Davis named vice president and chief information officer, Hershey Foods Corporation
William F. Christ, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY), yesterday announced that George F. Davis has been named Vice President and Chief Information Officer. In this position, Davis will report to Christ and will be responsible for the Corporation's Information Technology Integration group, the Enterprise Solutions Center, e-business/e-commerce, and EDI activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant