CANADA: George Weston declares quarterly dividend
Toronto-based agribusiness giant George Wston has declared a quarterly dividend on its Common and Preferred Shares, Series I and Series II. On the Common shares, the dividend is C$0.24 (US$0.15) per share, payable 1 July 2002, to shareholders on record 15 June 2002. On the Preferred Shares, the dividend is C$0.3625 per Series 1 share payable 15 June 2002 to shareholders on record 31 May 2002, and C$0.2857 per Series II share, payable 1 July 2002, to shareholders on record 15 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre