CANADA: George Weston declares quarterly dividend
Toronto-based agribusiness giant George Wston has declared a quarterly dividend on its Common and Preferred Shares, Series I and Series II. On the Common shares, the dividend is C$0.24 (US$0.15) per share, payable 1 July 2002, to shareholders on record 15 June 2002. On the Preferred Shares, the dividend is C$0.3625 per Series 1 share payable 15 June 2002 to shareholders on record 31 May 2002, and C$0.2857 per Series II share, payable 1 July 2002, to shareholders on record 15 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival