CANADA: George Weston names Richard Mavrinac as CFO of Loblaw
Canadian food processor and distributor George Weston has appointed Richard Mavrinac as the new chief financial officer and executive vice-president of its Loblaw grocery arm. The appointment takes affect from 1 January 2003. Mavrinac joined the company twenty years ago and currently serves as senior vice-president of finance for George Weston and Loblaw. He will succeed Don Reid, who will focus on his roles as president and chief executive officer of President's Choice Bank, effective 31 December, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs