CANADA: George Weston reports dividends payable 1 October
Toronto-based food processing giant George Weston said yesterday [Thursday] that it will pay a quarterly dividend of C$0.24 per share on its Common shares, payable 1 October 2002, to shareholders of record 15 September. Stewart E. Green, senior VP of the firm, added that a quarterly dividend of US$0.321875 per share will also be paid on its Preferred Shares, Series II, on 1 October to shareholders of record 15 September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant