CANADA: George Weston sells 10.6 million Preferred Shares for C$25 each
Leading Canadian food processor and distributor George Weston Limited is to sell to the public 10.6 million 5.15% Preferred Shares, Series II. The company has issued the shares to a syndicate of underwriters led by RBC Capital Markets, and they will be issued at a price of C$25 (US$15.68) per share, for aggregate gross proceeds of C$265m. The offering is expected to close on or about 11 April 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid