USA: Georgia Department of Agriculture announces company recalls chicken patties and nuggets
Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin announced today that a Wisconsin company is recalling 483,000 pounds of fully cooked breaded chicken nuggets and patties because they may be contaminated with plastic. The products were manufactured and distributed by Brakebush Brothers, Inc. of Westfield, Wisconsin, and were sold nationwide to institutional facilities such as hospitals, schools and restaurants. They were not sold at the retail level in Georgia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega