USA: Georgia Department of Agriculture announces Wiener recall expanded
Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin announced today that Lay Packing Company Inc. of Knoxville, Tennessee, has expanded its voluntary recall of wiener products due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes.The wieners were distributed in Georgia and other states and have a sell- by date of December 8 or before. The voluntary recall includes the following:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund