USA: Georgia Department of Agriculture announces Wiener recall expanded
Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin announced today that Lay Packing Company Inc. of Knoxville, Tennessee, has expanded its voluntary recall of wiener products due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes.The wieners were distributed in Georgia and other states and have a sell- by date of December 8 or before. The voluntary recall includes the following:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail