USA: Georgia Department of Agriculture announces Wiener recall expanded
Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin announced today that Lay Packing Company Inc. of Knoxville, Tennessee, has expanded its voluntary recall of wiener products due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes.The wieners were distributed in Georgia and other states and have a sell- by date of December 8 or before. The voluntary recall includes the following:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill