EUROPE: Germany leads European organic juices market
Sales of organic juices in Europe are projected to reach €90m (US$90.1m) in 2002, according to research available on just-food this week. A study by the research association Organic Monitor ( www.organicmonitor.com ) has found that the European organic juices market has been expanding at over 20% a year since 1998. The major drivers of growth are the marketing activities of the major retailers and growing consumer demand for healthy and nutritious foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid