EUROPE: Germany leads European organic juices market
Sales of organic juices in Europe are projected to reach €90m (US$90.1m) in 2002, according to research available on just-food this week. A study by the research association Organic Monitor ( www.organicmonitor.com ) has found that the European organic juices market has been expanding at over 20% a year since 1998. The major drivers of growth are the marketing activities of the major retailers and growing consumer demand for healthy and nutritious foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti