EUROPE: Germany leads European organic juices market
Sales of organic juices in Europe are projected to reach €90m (US$90.1m) in 2002, according to research available on just-food this week. A study by the research association Organic Monitor ( www.organicmonitor.com ) has found that the European organic juices market has been expanding at over 20% a year since 1998. The major drivers of growth are the marketing activities of the major retailers and growing consumer demand for healthy and nutritious foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units