EUROPE: Germany leads European organic juices market
Sales of organic juices in Europe are projected to reach €90m (US$90.1m) in 2002, according to research available on just-food this week. A study by the research association Organic Monitor ( www.organicmonitor.com ) has found that the European organic juices market has been expanding at over 20% a year since 1998. The major drivers of growth are the marketing activities of the major retailers and growing consumer demand for healthy and nutritious foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch