USA: Giant Food names Neal to new senior VP, store operations role
Supermarket company Giant Food, a 188 store-strong subsidiary of the Dutch giant Royal Ahold's US arm Ahold USA, has announced the appointment of Stephen Neal to the newly created position of senior VP, store operations. In his capacity, Neal will be responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership for Giant's store operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning