USA: Giant Food Stores Inc. Recalls Ground Beef
As part of a larger recall announcement made by Moyer Packing Company (MOPAC) on August 4, 2000, Giant Food Stores, Inc. which operates under the name Giant Food Stores in Pennsylvania, Martin's Food Markets in Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania and Edwards Super Food Stores in New York and New Jersey is voluntarily recalling all varieties of its store made fresh ground beef, ground beef patties and meatloaf mix sold to customers between July 20, 2000 and August 6, 2000 from stores in PA, VA, WV, MD, NY & NJ.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods