USA: Giant Food Stores Inc. Recalls Ground Beef
As part of a larger recall announcement made by Moyer Packing Company (MOPAC) on August 4, 2000, Giant Food Stores, Inc. which operates under the name Giant Food Stores in Pennsylvania, Martin's Food Markets in Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania and Edwards Super Food Stores in New York and New Jersey is voluntarily recalling all varieties of its store made fresh ground beef, ground beef patties and meatloaf mix sold to customers between July 20, 2000 and August 6, 2000 from stores in PA, VA, WV, MD, NY & NJ.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill