USA: Giant introduces frequent shopper program; 'A simple way to save. A simple way to win. A simple way to give.'
Giant Food Inc. has announced plans to launch its new frequent shopper "BonusCard" on September 10, 2000 at all of the company's 176 Giant and Super G stores and pharmacies. The new frequent shopper program will enable Giant's customers to enjoy automatic discounts on store products; be eligible for random rewards and automatic sweepstakes entries; support local schools without having to save receipt tapes, and receive discounts on events, merchandise and services from Giant's BonusPartners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife