BELGIUM: GIB to vote on liquidation in June
Belgian retailer GIB SA revealed earlier today [Wednesday] that it is preparing to hold a company vote on 19 June over whether it should go into liquidation. GIB spokesman Emmanuel De Brouwer admitted to Dow Jones that liquidation is expected because "GIB has already sold its main operational assets so there is no economic reason anymore to maintain the group as a listed company".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action