IRELAND: Glanbia CEO Moloney handed Greencore board seat
Moloney given Greencore director role
Moloney, who became Glanbia MD in 2001, "adds deep sectoral and international experience to the board", Greencore chairman Gary Kennedy said today (8 February).
The 57-year-old joined Glanbia in 1987. He is already a director at The Irish Dairy Board co-operative and Irish holding company DCC, which owns the Kelkin health food brand and distributes products including Hula Hoops crisps and Filippo Berio olive oil.
Glanbia is one of the world’s largest dairy companies. Although its headquarters are still in Ireland, much of its business is now focused on the US. Due to its large cheese manufacturing business, it...
Adams Foods has moved its Mu cheese brand into the milkshake category with a launch in Tesco....
Campbell Soup Co. became the third major multinational to invest in the buoyant organic baby food sector in a month with a deal to buy US firm Plum Organics. Danone is another of the three food giants...
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims