IRELAND: Glanbia CEO Moloney handed Greencore board seat
Moloney given Greencore director role
Moloney, who became Glanbia MD in 2001, "adds deep sectoral and international experience to the board", Greencore chairman Gary Kennedy said today (8 February).
The 57-year-old joined Glanbia in 1987. He is already a director at The Irish Dairy Board co-operative and Irish holding company DCC, which owns the Kelkin health food brand and distributes products including Hula Hoops crisps and Filippo Berio olive oil.
Adams Foods has moved its Mu cheese brand into the milkshake category with a launch in Tesco....
Campbell Soup Co. became the third major multinational to invest in the buoyant organic baby food sector in a month with a deal to buy US firm Plum Organics. Danone is another of the three food giants...
Plum Organics this week joined Happy Family and Ella's Kitchen as three organic baby food brands set to have new, multinational owners. Campbell Soup Co. is to buy Plum, joining Danone and Hain Celest...
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Brexit and UK food market policymaking
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Dairy Crest sees "momentum" in spreads
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Campbell takes Unilever to court in Australia
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures