IRELAND: Glanbia creates new business unit for growth in nutrition arena
Irish food products company Glanbia has announced that it has established a new business unit to integrate the group's current international nutritional business under one management structure. The new business will be known as Glanbia Nutritionals and will seek to advance the group's position in the growing global nutritional ingredients market through the development of existing operations as well as through strategic alliances, joint venture agreements and, where appropriate, by acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week