IRELAND: Glanbia creates new business unit for growth in nutrition arena
Irish food products company Glanbia has announced that it has established a new business unit to integrate the group's current international nutritional business under one management structure. The new business will be known as Glanbia Nutritionals and will seek to advance the group's position in the growing global nutritional ingredients market through the development of existing operations as well as through strategic alliances, joint venture agreements and, where appropriate, by acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund