IRELAND: Glanbia FY profits up 9%
Ireland's largest producer of milk and dairy products has posted a 9% rise in profits for 2006 thanks to strong overseas sales. The company predicted growth of at least 10% in the coming year.
Glambia profits rose to EUR66.4m (US$87.6m), up from EUR61.1m in 2005. Sales rose 1% to EUR1.85bn.
"Glanbia is on target to deliver double-digit earnings growth in 2007 and we believe the outlook is positive for sustained high growth," said the company.
Irish dairy and nutritional products group Glanbia has posted a leap in profits for the first half of the year thanks in part to strong sales....
Glanbia, the Irish-based international dairy foods and nutritional ingredients group, has reported a "positive" first half performance with good growth in revenues, profits and margins, on the back of...
Irish food group Glanbia said today (16 May) that it has made a strong start to the year, predicting double digit earnings growth for fiscal 2007....
Dairy group Glanbia has announced the sale of its 25% interest and GBP35m (US$68.96m) interest bearing loan notes in The Cheese Company Holdings Limited (TCCH) to majority shareholder Milk Link Limite...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund