IRELAND: Glanbia names vice chairman
Glanbia, the Ireland-based dairy and ingredients group, has today (28 May) named vice chairman Liam Herlihy chairman of the company.
The Glanbia board elected John Fitzgerald to replace Herlihy as vice chairman and appointed Anthony O'Connor and Robert Prendergast as non-executive directors.
O'Connor and Prendergast are directors of Glanbia Co-operative Society, which owns almost 55% of the shares in Glanbia.
Irish food group Glanbia today (19 November) hinted that it was considering future moves to rationalise its business, despite forecasting double-digit earnings growth for the year....
Irish food group Glanbia said today (18 November) that it forecasts its full-year results to be in line with market expectations....
Glanbia, the Ireland-based cheese and nutritional products maker today (27 August) posted a 38% jump in underlying pre-tax profits for the first half of 2008....
Irish cheese and nutrition company Glanbia has acquired US sports nutrition firm Optimum Nutrition for US$315m free of debt....
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife