IRELAND: Glanbia names vice chairman
Glanbia, the Ireland-based dairy and ingredients group, has today (28 May) named vice chairman Liam Herlihy chairman of the company.
The Glanbia board elected John Fitzgerald to replace Herlihy as vice chairman and appointed Anthony O'Connor and Robert Prendergast as non-executive directors.
O'Connor and Prendergast are directors of Glanbia Co-operative Society, which owns almost 55% of the shares in Glanbia.
Irish food group Glanbia today (19 November) hinted that it was considering future moves to rationalise its business, despite forecasting double-digit earnings growth for the year....
Irish food group Glanbia said today (18 November) that it forecasts its full-year results to be in line with market expectations....
Glanbia, the Ireland-based cheese and nutritional products maker today (27 August) posted a 38% jump in underlying pre-tax profits for the first half of 2008....
Irish cheese and nutrition company Glanbia has acquired US sports nutrition firm Optimum Nutrition for US$315m free of debt....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund