USA: Global Food Exchange Acquires Gloucester Seafood Display Auction to Establish the Largest Internet-based Bidding System for Fresh Seafood
Global Food Exchange, the largest and most active business-to-business marketplace for the $800 billion global food industry, announced today that it has acquired Gloucester Seafood Display Auction (GSDA) to create a neutral, efficient platform to conduct daily online auctions for fresh seafood. Founded in 1997, with current annual gross transaction value in excess of $20 million dollars, Gloucester Seafood Display Auction has become the largest daily auction of fresh seafood in North America with annual volume in excess of 20 million pounds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review