USA: Global Food Exchange and First International Bank Partner to Offer Online Financing to the Global Food Market
Global Food Exchange, a leading provider of supply chain management solutions for the global food industry, and First International Bank, a subsidiary of First International Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCE), have partnered to offer online financing to Global Food Exchange users. Under the agreement, First International Bank will offer 14 commercial and international credit products to Global Food Exchange users, up to US $5 million per transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO