USA: Global Food Exchange and First International Bank Partner to Offer Online Financing to the Global Food Market
Global Food Exchange, a leading provider of supply chain management solutions for the global food industry, and First International Bank, a subsidiary of First International Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCE), have partnered to offer online financing to Global Food Exchange users. Under the agreement, First International Bank will offer 14 commercial and international credit products to Global Food Exchange users, up to US $5 million per transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up