USA: Global Food Exchange and First International Bank Partner to Offer Online Financing to the Global Food Market
Global Food Exchange, a leading provider of supply chain management solutions for the global food industry, and First International Bank, a subsidiary of First International Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCE), have partnered to offer online financing to Global Food Exchange users. Under the agreement, First International Bank will offer 14 commercial and international credit products to Global Food Exchange users, up to US $5 million per transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations