USA: Global Food Exchange and National Fisheries Institute --NFI-- Form Exclusive Partnership to Provide an E-commerce Solution to Streamline the Seafood Industry
Global Food Exchange, the leading web-based solution pioneering complete supply chain integration for the perishable food industry, and the National Fisheries Institute (NFI) today announced an exclusive partnership designed to link both organizations strategically and operationally. The NFI, a non-profit trade association of 800 companies involved in all aspects of the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre