USA: Global Food Exchange and UniPro Foodservice, Inc., Form an Alliance to Provide E-Commerce Procurement Solution for UniPro's 200+ Member Distributors
Global Food Exchange, the leading supply chain integration provider for the food industry, and UniPro Foodservice, Inc., announced today that they have formed a strategic alliance to provide an e-commerce purchasing solution for UniPro's Member distributors. UniPro is the leading cooperative of foodservice distributors worldwide with total purchasing power of over $20 billion and over 200 Member distributors located both nationally and internationally, including twenty-two of the top fifty distributors in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods