USA: Global Food Exchange and UniPro Foodservice, Inc., Form an Alliance to Provide E-Commerce Procurement Solution for UniPro's 200+ Member Distributors
Global Food Exchange, the leading supply chain integration provider for the food industry, and UniPro Foodservice, Inc., announced today that they have formed a strategic alliance to provide an e-commerce purchasing solution for UniPro's Member distributors. UniPro is the leading cooperative of foodservice distributors worldwide with total purchasing power of over $20 billion and over 200 Member distributors located both nationally and internationally, including twenty-two of the top fifty distributors in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli