USA: Global Food Exchange gobbled up by Instill
Global Food Exchange , the Atlanta e-marketplace facilitating services for the foodservice and catering industry, has been purchased by Instill , a compatriot provider of supply chain software and services, for an undisclosed sum. Line56.com reported Dan Beltramo, senior director of marketing at Instill, as saying the main draw of the deal for Instill was Global Food Exchange's proprietary procurement, data analysis and control management tool.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid