USA: Global Food Exchange gobbled up by Instill
Global Food Exchange , the Atlanta e-marketplace facilitating services for the foodservice and catering industry, has been purchased by Instill , a compatriot provider of supply chain software and services, for an undisclosed sum. Line56.com reported Dan Beltramo, senior director of marketing at Instill, as saying the main draw of the deal for Instill was Global Food Exchange's proprietary procurement, data analysis and control management tool.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs