USA: Global Food Exchange gobbled up by Instill
Global Food Exchange , the Atlanta e-marketplace facilitating services for the foodservice and catering industry, has been purchased by Instill , a compatriot provider of supply chain software and services, for an undisclosed sum. Line56.com reported Dan Beltramo, senior director of marketing at Instill, as saying the main draw of the deal for Instill was Global Food Exchange's proprietary procurement, data analysis and control management tool.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations