USA: Global Food Exchange partners with the Whaling City Seafood Display Auction to bring another fresh fish auction online
The independent Whaling City Seafood Display Auction of New Bedford, Mass., has announced a partnership with Global Food Exchange to bring its seafood display auction to the Internet. As a result of the partnership, buyers can buy fresh seafood online each morning from New Bedford. For New Bedford sellers and fishing vessels, the online auction will make their catch available to the widest possible audience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning