UK: Global hit by foot and mouth
Global Group , the UK's largest food service producer of meat and pastry products has warned on Wednesday that the foot and mouth outbreak would hit its 2001 results. Global said uncertainty over meat supplies and lower demand because of the cancellation of outside catering events would hit its earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations