USA: Global leader Cargill chooses Compex
Cargill, the largest privately held company in the United States has signed a contract with Compex, the Belgian leader in food and CPG industry software. Cargill, a global leader in the marketing, processing, and distribution of agricultural, food, and industrial products has decided to implement Compex's Manufacturing and Quality Management Suite. This integrated software suite consists of three software solutions developed by Compex, including speCX (Corporate Product Specification Management System), proCX (Manufacturing Execution System -MES) and Unilab 4 (Laboratory Information Management System - LIMS).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report