USA: Global leader Cargill chooses Compex
Cargill, the largest privately held company in the United States has signed a contract with Compex, the Belgian leader in food and CPG industry software. Cargill, a global leader in the marketing, processing, and distribution of agricultural, food, and industrial products has decided to implement Compex's Manufacturing and Quality Management Suite. This integrated software suite consists of three software solutions developed by Compex, including speCX (Corporate Product Specification Management System), proCX (Manufacturing Execution System -MES) and Unilab 4 (Laboratory Information Management System - LIMS).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action