USA: Global leader Cargill chooses Compex
Cargill, the largest privately held company in the United States has signed a contract with Compex, the Belgian leader in food and CPG industry software. Cargill, a global leader in the marketing, processing, and distribution of agricultural, food, and industrial products has decided to implement Compex's Manufacturing and Quality Management Suite. This integrated software suite consists of three software solutions developed by Compex, including speCX (Corporate Product Specification Management System), proCX (Manufacturing Execution System -MES) and Unilab 4 (Laboratory Information Management System - LIMS).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill