AUSTRALIA: Global Seafood posts disappointing H1 results, blames cooler waters
Seafood processor Global Seafood Ltd released its half-year results have been released today, with a drastic drop in net profit by 77% to A$95,000. Cooler temperatures in the Gulf of Carpentaria and on the Queensland east coast have been blamed for the results, and financial controller David Hooker added that the full year results would depend on the next Gulf catch, which starts on 1 April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever