USA: Global Seafood secures US$10m equity financing from Fusion Capital
Global Seafood Technologies announced yesterday [Wednesday] that it has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Chicago-based institutional investor Fusion Capital Fund II, LLC. Fusion Capital has agreed to buy up to US$10m of the company's common stock over a 40-month period. The purchase price of the shares to be sold to Fusion Capital will be based upon the market price of Global Seafood's common stock at the time of sale without any fixed discount. The company has the right to control the timing and the amount of stock sold to Fusion Capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund