USA: Global Seafood secures US$10m equity financing from Fusion Capital
Global Seafood Technologies announced yesterday [Wednesday] that it has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Chicago-based institutional investor Fusion Capital Fund II, LLC. Fusion Capital has agreed to buy up to US$10m of the company's common stock over a 40-month period. The purchase price of the shares to be sold to Fusion Capital will be based upon the market price of Global Seafood's common stock at the time of sale without any fixed discount. The company has the right to control the timing and the amount of stock sold to Fusion Capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival