USA: Global Seafood secures US$10m equity financing from Fusion Capital
Global Seafood Technologies announced yesterday [Wednesday] that it has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Chicago-based institutional investor Fusion Capital Fund II, LLC. Fusion Capital has agreed to buy up to US$10m of the company's common stock over a 40-month period. The purchase price of the shares to be sold to Fusion Capital will be based upon the market price of Global Seafood's common stock at the time of sale without any fixed discount. The company has the right to control the timing and the amount of stock sold to Fusion Capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"