USA: GlobalFoodExchange.com And LAN Infosystems, Inc. Form Exclusive Partnership to Integrate Net-Yield-c- Desktop Software With Online B2B Platform
Partnership Improves Efficiencies of Online Buying and Selling For Global Food Trade GlobalFoodExchange.com, the largest and most active business-to-business marketplace for the $800 billion global food industry, and LAN Infosystems, Inc. announced today they have signed an exclusive agreement to integrate the Windows version of Net-Yield(c), LAN's popular inventory and business management desktop application, with GlobalFoodExchange.com's Internet-based trading platform. As a result, businesses will be able to seamlessly accomplish true "one click" e-commerce transactions between GlobalFoodExchange.com and their company's accounting and inventory systems. In addition, GlobalFoodExchange.com will market and distribute the single-user version of Net-Yield from the company's web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti