USA: GlobalFoodExchange.com And LAN Infosystems, Inc. Form Exclusive Partnership to Integrate Net-Yield-c- Desktop Software With Online B2B Platform
Partnership Improves Efficiencies of Online Buying and Selling For Global Food Trade GlobalFoodExchange.com, the largest and most active business-to-business marketplace for the $800 billion global food industry, and LAN Infosystems, Inc. announced today they have signed an exclusive agreement to integrate the Windows version of Net-Yield(c), LAN's popular inventory and business management desktop application, with GlobalFoodExchange.com's Internet-based trading platform. As a result, businesses will be able to seamlessly accomplish true "one click" e-commerce transactions between GlobalFoodExchange.com and their company's accounting and inventory systems. In addition, GlobalFoodExchange.com will market and distribute the single-user version of Net-Yield from the company's web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs