USA: GlobalFoodExchange.com And LAN Infosystems, Inc. Form Exclusive Partnership to Integrate Net-Yield-c- Desktop Software With Online B2B Platform
Partnership Improves Efficiencies of Online Buying and Selling For Global Food Trade GlobalFoodExchange.com, the largest and most active business-to-business marketplace for the $800 billion global food industry, and LAN Infosystems, Inc. announced today they have signed an exclusive agreement to integrate the Windows version of Net-Yield(c), LAN's popular inventory and business management desktop application, with GlobalFoodExchange.com's Internet-based trading platform. As a result, businesses will be able to seamlessly accomplish true "one click" e-commerce transactions between GlobalFoodExchange.com and their company's accounting and inventory systems. In addition, GlobalFoodExchange.com will market and distribute the single-user version of Net-Yield from the company's web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival