USA: GlobalFoodExchange.com And LAN Infosystems, Inc. Form Exclusive Partnership to Integrate Net-Yield-c- Desktop Software With Online B2B Platform
Partnership Improves Efficiencies of Online Buying and Selling For Global Food Trade GlobalFoodExchange.com, the largest and most active business-to-business marketplace for the $800 billion global food industry, and LAN Infosystems, Inc. announced today they have signed an exclusive agreement to integrate the Windows version of Net-Yield(c), LAN's popular inventory and business management desktop application, with GlobalFoodExchange.com's Internet-based trading platform. As a result, businesses will be able to seamlessly accomplish true "one click" e-commerce transactions between GlobalFoodExchange.com and their company's accounting and inventory systems. In addition, GlobalFoodExchange.com will market and distribute the single-user version of Net-Yield from the company's web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016