USA: GlobalFoodExchange.com Enhances Member Services and Launches Dairy Trading
GlobalFoodExchange.com, the largest and most active business-to-business marketplace for the $800 billion global food industry continues its market momentum by enhancing the services and information offered to members and the launching of its marketplace for dairy. Services provided to its members include business reporting through Dun & Bradstreet, logistics solutions from two leading transportation companies and news partnerships with Bill Communications and Watt Publishing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations