USA: GlobalFoodExchange.com Enhances Member Services and Launches Dairy Trading
GlobalFoodExchange.com, the largest and most active business-to-business marketplace for the $800 billion global food industry continues its market momentum by enhancing the services and information offered to members and the launching of its marketplace for dairy. Services provided to its members include business reporting through Dun & Bradstreet, logistics solutions from two leading transportation companies and news partnerships with Bill Communications and Watt Publishing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods