USA: GlobalNetXchange and Transora form joint enterprise to enable inter-exchange communication
Transora, the global eMarketplace for the consumer packaged goods industry, and GlobalNetXchange (GNX), the global business-to-business online marketplace for the retail industry, announced today the joint formation of a "megahub" that will make it possible for companies to collaborate with multiple trading partners via a single exchange connection. Beginning immediately, Transora and GNX will invite several major exchanges in diverse industries to become equity participants in the new entity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses