USA: GlobalNetXchange announces executive board changes
Paul Liska, CFO of Sears, Bertrand de Talhouët, deputy chief executive officer of PPR, and Harry Frenkel, CFO of Federated Merchandising Group, have joined the board of directors of B2B retail marketplace GlobalNetXchange (GNX). Liska fills the GNX board position created by the departure of Jerry Miller, former Sears chief information officer, who recently left the Sears organisation. De Talhouët takes the seat formerly occupied by Yves Barraquand, who is leaving the board as a result of his promotion to chief operating officer of REXEL, PPR's electric parts division. Frenkel becomes the first member of the GNX Executive Board to join from Federated Department Stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti