USA: GlobalNetXchange announces executive board changes
Paul Liska, CFO of Sears, Bertrand de Talhouët, deputy chief executive officer of PPR, and Harry Frenkel, CFO of Federated Merchandising Group, have joined the board of directors of B2B retail marketplace GlobalNetXchange (GNX). Liska fills the GNX board position created by the departure of Jerry Miller, former Sears chief information officer, who recently left the Sears organisation. De Talhouët takes the seat formerly occupied by Yves Barraquand, who is leaving the board as a result of his promotion to chief operating officer of REXEL, PPR's electric parts division. Frenkel becomes the first member of the GNX Executive Board to join from Federated Department Stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre