USA: GlobalNetXchange announces executive board changes
Paul Liska, CFO of Sears, Bertrand de Talhouët, deputy chief executive officer of PPR, and Harry Frenkel, CFO of Federated Merchandising Group, have joined the board of directors of B2B retail marketplace GlobalNetXchange (GNX). Liska fills the GNX board position created by the departure of Jerry Miller, former Sears chief information officer, who recently left the Sears organisation. De Talhouët takes the seat formerly occupied by Yves Barraquand, who is leaving the board as a result of his promotion to chief operating officer of REXEL, PPR's electric parts division. Frenkel becomes the first member of the GNX Executive Board to join from Federated Department Stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016