USA: Global's new CEO outlines future growth strategy
Company Changes Name to 'Global Diversified Holdings, Inc.' Appoints Phil Hamilton as New CEO & Chairman LOS ANGELES/PRNewswire/ -- Global Foods Online, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: GFDO - news), announced today that it has completed its name change to Global Diversified Holdings, Inc., and is in the process of obtaining a new CUSIP and trading symbol. The name change was effected to better describe Global's core business, which is designing, manufacturing and marketing modular buildings. The Company also announced that Phil Hamilton, the current President of Lutrex Enterprises, Inc. -- a recently acquired subsidiary of Global -- will be the Company's new Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board. Mr. Hamilton possesses over 20 years of direct experience in the construction and modular building industries, and his background includes top management positions at privately held modular construction companies with gross revenues exceeding $50 million per year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target