BULGARIA/HUNGARY: Globus gets option to buy stake in Bulgaria's Storko
Hungarian canning company Globus has said that it has signed an options contract with Bulgarian holding company Line to acquire a majority stake in Bulgaria's largest frozen food and canning company, Storko, by the end of 2004. Globus has an option to buy either a 51% stake in Storko for US$701,250 or a 66% stake jointly with Globus' principal owner Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgeselleschaft for $907,500, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action