NORWAY: Globus International Resources Corp. Sells Norwegian Frozen Fish Products to Russia over its e-GlobusNet Exchange
Acting as a principal between Norwegian wholesalers and Russian distributors, Globus consummated this contract by utilizing its long-term experience in providing East-West trade connections and financial engineering for two disparate clients. Consequently, new horizons are now opening up for Globus based on its successful operation of e-GlobusNet, a Web-based electronic commerce service launched in May, 2000.
Yury Greene, CEO, stated: "We are pleased that e-GlobusNet was able to facilitate the export of high quality fish products to the Russian market. The B2B response to e-GlobusNet has significantly exceeded our expectations."
Globus International Resources Corp. is a New York City based, full service importer/exporter of products and services of companies in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Ukraine, and South America.
This news release contains forward-looking statements, which are based largely on the Company's expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the Company's control. Actual results could vary materially from these expected results due to a variety of factors, including the uncertainties of further studies and product development. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly the results of any revision to these forward-looking statements which may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated events.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review