HUNGARY: Globus names new CEO, increases board size
Hungarian canned food manufacturer Globus has announced the appointment of Imre Eperjesi as the company's chief executive officer. Eperjesi, who currently holds the position of deputy chief, will replace Ferenc Kuti who is due to retire in May after 41 years with the company. Kuti is to continue working with the company as a consultant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units