USA: Glory Foods names G. Barry Huff as new president
Glory Foods, a manufacturer and distributor of Southern-style food products, has announced the appointment of G. Barry Huff to the role of president. As president, Huff will be responsible for developing marketing programmes and services to enhance brand awareness and sales of Glory's products. He replaces the late William F. Williams, president and co-founder of the Columbus, Ohio-based firm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning