US: Glory Foods names Jacqueline Neal as president
Ohio-based Glory Foods has appointed Jacqueline Neal as its new president, succeeding Barry Huff, who stepped down in April.
The company, which markets Southern-style frozen and canned foods and bagged fresh vegetables, said Neal will play a role in every aspect of the business, including expansion into new markets and the development of new products.
Having previously held brand management positions with major food companies such as Mars, Quaker Oats, Heinz, Nabisco and Kraft, Neal has extensive experience working with popular consumer packaged goods, Glory Foods said.
Neal is only the third president in Glory Foods' 15-year history. Huff took over the role from the company's co-founder William F. Williams in 2002.
Singapore Food Industries (SFI) is one of the country's largest food companies with sales of S$714.9m (US$518.5m) in 2007. It is also a company with both an international profile and further aspiratio...
A new Chinese food tracking system that is designed to radically improve safety has met with opposition from major manufacturers....
The great and good of the retail world this week descended on the Spanish city of Barcelona for the World Retail Congress 2008. The leading lights of the sector spent three days discussing the key iss...
An increase in the US Food and Drug Administration's funding is urgently needed to maintain a competitive global position and encourage consumer confidence, representatives of the US food industry hav...
US food giant Kraft Foods is making an addition to its product range with Bagel-fuls, designed for consumers on-the-go....
Kraft is preparing to inaugurate the new US$40m manufacturing facility in Bahrain that will supply all Kraft products to the Middle East and Africa....
Heinz is launching a new look ketchup bottle that will be easier to recycle, the company said today (7 April)....
US food giant Heinz has launched a premium tomato sauce in a bid to cater for consumers with "more sophisticated taste buds"....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review