NEW ZEALAND: GM multinationals admit that containment is impossible
The Royal Commission on Genetic Modification opened yesterday (16 October) to hear two of the "big six" multinationals established in the field of GM products admit that it is impossible to guarantee containment. The two companies questioned were cross-examined by the anti-GM groups: Greenpeace, the Green Party, an organic industry group and the Nelson GE-free Awareness Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units