CHILE: GM pressure group insists on labelling
The Network for a Transgenic-Free Chile is demanding the implementation of a Ministry of Health regulation mandating information labels on all products containing any GM ingredient Transgenic products - known disparagingly as "Frankenfood" by anti-transgenic activists in the US - include any organism whose genetic code has been modified, usually by replacing one or more genes with those of another species.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target