AUSTRALIA: GM trial sites to be made public after secrecy applications dismissed
Australia's Gene Technology Regulator has dismissed all the commercial-in-confidence applications it received that sought to keep secret the location of 87 GM trial sites across the country. Liz Cain, acting Gene Technology Regulator, revealed that the applications failed to meet the strict new tests introduced in June that are designed to determine whether it would be in the best interests of all involved for the trials to remain secret. She explained to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK