AUSTRALIA: GM trial sites to be made public after secrecy applications dismissed
Australia's Gene Technology Regulator has dismissed all the commercial-in-confidence applications it received that sought to keep secret the location of 87 GM trial sites across the country. Liz Cain, acting Gene Technology Regulator, revealed that the applications failed to meet the strict new tests introduced in June that are designed to determine whether it would be in the best interests of all involved for the trials to remain secret. She explained to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin