AUSTRALIA: GM trial sites to be made public after secrecy applications dismissed
Australia's Gene Technology Regulator has dismissed all the commercial-in-confidence applications it received that sought to keep secret the location of 87 GM trial sites across the country. Liz Cain, acting Gene Technology Regulator, revealed that the applications failed to meet the strict new tests introduced in June that are designed to determine whether it would be in the best interests of all involved for the trials to remain secret. She explained to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre