AUSTRALIA: GM trial sites to be made public after secrecy applications dismissed
Australia's Gene Technology Regulator has dismissed all the commercial-in-confidence applications it received that sought to keep secret the location of 87 GM trial sites across the country. Liz Cain, acting Gene Technology Regulator, revealed that the applications failed to meet the strict new tests introduced in June that are designed to determine whether it would be in the best interests of all involved for the trials to remain secret. She explained to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations