USA: GMA Applauds New Government Institute for Food Safety Research
Grocery Manufacturers of America President and CEO C. Manly Molpus called for an increase in food safety research during the inaugural meeting of the Joint Institute for Food Safety Research and applauded the new government institute's mission to promote a unified approach to food safety research. Molpus spoke at a special conference called by top officials at the USDA and FDA to announce the goals of the new Joint Institute.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs