USA: GMA Applauds New Government Institute for Food Safety Research
Grocery Manufacturers of America President and CEO C. Manly Molpus called for an increase in food safety research during the inaugural meeting of the Joint Institute for Food Safety Research and applauded the new government institute's mission to promote a unified approach to food safety research. Molpus spoke at a special conference called by top officials at the USDA and FDA to announce the goals of the new Joint Institute.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods