USA: GMA applauds signing of snack tax repeal in District of Columbia
The Grocery Manufacturers of America commended District of Columbia Mayor Anthony Williams on Friday (15 December) for signing the Tax Clarity Act of 2000, a bill that overturns D.C.'s selective tax on snack foods. "This historic and much needed tax reform package is great news for DC consumers and businesses alike," said Chip Kunde, GMA Vice President, State Affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth