USA: GMA calls for elimination of unfair trade barriers
The Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA) this week spearheaded food industry support for the International Trade Commission's (ITC) efforts to eliminate what it calls "trade barriers faced by the food and beverage industry." "The processed food and beverage industry provides a key export gateway for our farmers and ranchers," said Sarah Fogarty, GMA director of international trade. "Completion of the ITC study will help us address the trade problems faced by this sector so that it can continue to play a vital role in our agricultural marketing system."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp