USA: GMA calls for elimination of unfair trade barriers
The Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA) this week spearheaded food industry support for the International Trade Commission's (ITC) efforts to eliminate what it calls "trade barriers faced by the food and beverage industry." "The processed food and beverage industry provides a key export gateway for our farmers and ranchers," said Sarah Fogarty, GMA director of international trade. "Completion of the ITC study will help us address the trade problems faced by this sector so that it can continue to play a vital role in our agricultural marketing system."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw