USA: GMA, coalition groups applaud request for ITC analysis of trade barriers faced by food and beverage industry
The Grocery Manufacturers of America and a coalition of industry groups applauded a congressional request for the United States International Trade Commission (ITC) to conduct an in-depth analysis of the barriers facing exports of processed food and beverages around the world.House Ways and Means Chairman Rep.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast